Huabing Zhao is a software architect, an Istio Member and an ONAP PTL. He has a solid experience in the information and telecommunication technology industry for more than 17 years.
Throughout his career, he has built a number of large-scale, cross-country NMS/OSS platforms/systems and operation tools, most of them are still running in productions.
He loves open source and has been contributing to various open source projects, he is a member of Istio¹, a PTL of ONAP², the author of Hugo clean-white theme³.
He also has strong interests in various technical topics such as Cloud Native, Artificial Intelligence, Cryptocurrencies, Smart Home, etc. He love sharing his ideas about these things in his blog.
Huabing holds a BSc in Computer Science and Technology from Chongqing University in China.
Currently, Huabing works as a software architect in ZTE Corporation and also wears the hat of PTL in ONAP open source project. For now, his main focus is to build a microservice-based, cloud-native, reliable, resilient and scalable open network automation platform.
While he is free, he likes writing technical blog posts, watching movies, swimming, hiking, travelling and learning languages.
Feel free to connect Huabing at Github⁴ and Linkedin⁵, leave your thoughts in his blog⁶ or share your ideas by writing him an email.
- Service Mesh in Action with ONAP GNTC, 南京, 2018
- MSB to Support Carrier Grade ONAP Microservice Architecture with Service Mesh ONS, Los Angeles, 2018
- Microservice Powered Orchestration ONS, Santa Clara, 2017
- MSB Technical Deep Dive and ONAP Use Cases ONAP Developer Event, New Jersey, 2017
- Microservice Bus Tutorial ONAP Developer Event, Paris, 2017